AB announce the first product in its new family of lightweight military connector systems optimised to enhance the portability of rugged field-based communication equipment.
Miniaturisation of Military Spec Components - Trends and Challenges
Push-pull connectors for soldier applications win on ruggedness and portability
AB Interconnect Inc will comply with all regulatory requirements and we are committed to continual improvement of environmental performance and prevention of pollution.
We will actively encourage our suppliers, contractors, subcontractors and all of our employees to participate in our efforts to reduce the environmental impact of our operations.
In line with these principles, it is the policy of AB Interconnect Inc to:
- Establish, assess and monitor the impact of all-current or new activities, products or processes upon the environment.
- Evaluate, control and reduce noise within and outside our site.
- Reduce polluting emissions to the atmosphere to a minimum wherever possible.
- Manage and monitor the use of energy and raw materials.
- Minimize waste production, maximize re-use and recycling and dispose of waste safely.
- Seek suppliers with environmental standards consistent with our own.
- Ensure all contractors operate in line with the principles of our policy.
- Establish and maintain procedures to limit the effects of environmental incidents.
- Establish monitoring procedures to ensure compliance with this policy and, where measuring and testing is required, ensure that data records and results are regularly updated.
- Audit our activities periodically to ensure they are consistent with these principles and take any necessary corrective actions.